One More Reason to MOVE and Take Control of Your Destiny.
Detention facility currently holds as many as 200 children and many more adult men and women incarcerated after midnight arrests. Is this the foreshadowing of America’s future work camps?
Reprinted Prison Planet story by Paul Joseph Watson & Alex Jones
Monday, January 8, 2007
The Prison Planet story discusses one of the many prisons already built in remote areas that are poised to become a system of penitentiaries that can only be described as American Gulags … or Work Prisons. The prison spoken of in the article is in Tyler, Texas currently holds hundreds of rebuffed asylum seekers who legally entered the country, half of which are children swept up in midnight raids, is a potential prime location for the enforced transfer of American citizens during a time of “national emergency.”
One of the first questions that come to mind is that due to the fact that these prisons were quietly built in remote areas—in relative secrecy—what talks will take place to decide what is and what isn’t a “national emergency?” Reportedly, many people who live in adjacently towns aren’t even aware that the prison even exist.
- Currently, America’s Public Health System is already overwhelmed.
- This country locks up over 2 million people each year and each year, over 600,000 circulate back to the streets where many teach dysfunctional lifestyles acquired in prison, to populations that may or may not ever go to prison. Parole
- Officer Dan Belford recently reported that officers “felt embattled … at the point of being “over-run”Prison sentences have gotten longer. There are more “lifers” and an expensive ageing population.
- The mental Health System has virtually collapsed and many of the mentally ill that should be going to hospitals or asylums are now routinely sent to prisons. Currently there are many people on SSI who lie around the hood doing nothing but occasional, mild mannered mischief. Often worse. The Feds look upon them as people who don’t contribute to the public coffers, and drain public funds. When the series of upcoming recessions occur, how will many of these people be viewed?
- What are the going to do with the millions of addicted life-time self-professed criminals they can no longer house nor supervise?
- The gap between the rich and poor is only going to increase … and what is going to keep all those “poor people” out of your cars, houses, and apartments when you’re not looking? Nothing.
Question: Do you think for one second that white America is going to sit quietly by and let anarchy back them up against a wall … the rulers of New Rome?
Entertaining this question is just one more reason I advocate moving to LAND (with your name on the deed) along with like-minded friends and relatives to help you watch your back. The writers of the article cite ways this moving people from over crowded prisons and from towns and cities will legally occur:
“A much discussed and circulated report, the Pentagon’s Civilian Inmate Labor Program, has recently been updated and the revision details a “template for developing agreements” between the Army and corrections facilities for the use of civilian inmate labor on Army installations.”